Visa to Turkey for Egyptian Citizens
A flight from Egypt to Turkey takes only 2 hours. You can visit your dream destination in such a small amount of time. But, you need to prepare all of the essential documents before leaving.
This article will help you learn all about the Turkish visa requirements for Egyptian citizens and obtaining a visa within 72 hours.
Turkey makes a popular travel destination thanks to its’ seven diverse regions, many historical sites, cultural enrichment possibilities, and some magnificent beaches to relax on.
What type of visa are you eligible for as an Egyptian citizen?
When it comes to the Turkish visa system, many people would agree that it is quite complicated. Nevertheless, this article will make it as transparent as possible. As a traveller going from Egypt to Turkey, you are eligible for a single-entry visa that allows a stay of maximum 30 days in a 180-day validity period.
Thirty days should be enough for a holiday getaway or a quick tour around the country. Egyptian citizens can apply for an e-Visa; there is no need to visit the embassy and go through the tiresome process of handling a regular visa.
What do you need to prepare before applying?
At least three business days before your trip, apply online for a Turkish e-Visa. All Egyptian passport holders may apply online; however, you need to attach some additional documents. Before applying for a single-entry visa to Turkey, make sure that you have:
- A valid visa or a residence permit from one of the following countries: USA, UK, Ireland, or any of the Schengen area countries. (E-Visa for these countries is not a valid document for this requirement). If you are below 20 or above 45, you don’t need to attach this document
- A hotel reservation proof
- Proof of at least 50 USD in funds for each day of the stay
- A proof of booked round-trip with the following airlines: Turkish Airlines, Pegasus Airlines, Onur Air, or AtlasGlobal Airlines.
How to apply online?
Now that you have prepared all the necessary documents, you can start applying online. The application process for a Turkish visa takes only 15 minutes. It is very straightforward compared to the requirements, or the Turkish visa system.
To apply, follow these steps:
- Click the green button ‘Apply for an e-Visa’. You will be redirected to fill an online application form. Provide your personal information, passport details, an active e-mail address, and the purpose of your travel. Attach the additional support documents described in the requirements above. You can travel to Turkey with an electronic visa for tourism and business purposes only.
- Make the payment. Pay the handling charges using any convenient to you method of online payment.
- Check your e-mail address for the confirmation number that you will receive immediately after completing the application process. Within the next 72 hours, you will obtain your visa permit on your e-mail box as well.
Remember that your passport has to be valid for at least six months from the intended departure date from Egypt. Please make sure that you meet the visa requirements before applying.
Should you visit Turkey in the winter or the summer?
Travelling to Turkey has advantages in both seasons. Winter can grant you:
- Smaller crowds (as most people are travelling during the summertime. If you prefer to visit all of the must-see places with lesser groups, try staying in the wintertime.)
- Amazing ski-resorts (numerous ski-resorts and mountains are available in Turkey to enjoy and explore them)
- Admire the incredible frozen lakes, or Cappadocia wholly covered in snow from the hot-air balloon view!
- Cheaper rates are also one of the benefits of seeing Turkey in the winter.
In the summertime, try not to focus on the crowds and enjoy the following benefits:
- Beautiful, warm weather, perfect for a relaxing getaway to unwind for the year.
- Visit the magnificent beaches and other magical places, not being afraid of getting cold.
- Try watersports on the Mediterranean or the Black Sea.
- Cappadocia is a cheaper attraction during the summer, as well as the bigger cities like Istanbul. Turkey is more crowded on the coastline during the summer, maybe try seeing the famous towns then.
Whenever you decide to go, you are guaranteed a good time!
Benefits of using our services
All passport holders that wish to travel to Turkey with a Turkish visa can use our services to obtain the right permit and enter Turkey. Let the professionalists handle your Turkish visa for you while you relax and have time to plan your journey carefully.
We can guarantee a stress-free visa handling experience of high quality. To travel to Turkey, you need to spare 15 minutes to fill in the application form. You won’t even need to leave your home! Any working device with a stable internet connection will do.
In case your application would fail to be approved, we grant reimbursement for the lost money. However, 99% of the applications made are successfully approved. Moreover, the average processing time using our services is only 19 hours!
Wait no more, apply for your visa permit and travel to Turkey!