Turkish Tourist Visa for Bangladeshi
Turkish visa is easily obtainable. The application process can be done completely at home, e-Visa permit arrives at your e-mail address in a PDF version. All you have to do is print it out and take it with you to the airport.
The Bangladeshi citizens can apply for an e-Visa to cross the Turkish border. The Turkish tourist visa can be divided into two types. Keep on reading this article to find out which type you is suitable for you and learn all about applying online.
Our services provide electronic visas to countries worldwide, including Turkey. Let the professionalists handle your visa-permit for you.
Turkey is the 6th most visited country worldwide with more than 50 million tourists visiting annually. If you crave the taste of Turkish coffee, tea, unique sweets and sour dishes, or want to explore all of the ancient sites available, plan your trip today.
Accordingly with your nationality you are eligible for a different e-Visa type. There are two types you can choose between:
- a multiple-entry visa for 90 days of stay in within 180 days
- a single-entry visa that enables tourists a stay of 30 days within 180 days
The Bangladeshi citizens can apply for the second visa type mentioned, allowing 30 days of stay in Turkey.
Before applying, please make sure that you meet all of the requirements to avoid rejection of your application, delays, or issues.
You need to comply with the basic criteria first and then collect all of the additional documents to attach to your application. The primary criteria to complete is to have a valid passport. Your passport cannot expire for at least six months ahead of the planned departure date. The second necessary thing to have before applying is an active e-mail address onto which the PDF version of your e-Visa permit arrives.
To make your visa application successful, you will need to attach the following supporting documents:
- a valid visa or proof of a residence permit from one of these countries: United States, United Kingdom, Ireland, one of the Schengen Area countries
- return ticket
- evidence of hotel reservation
- sufficient funds for the trip ($50 for each day of the trip)
How to file your application from home?
If you meet all of the above-described requirements, you may start your application process. Use any working device with a stable internet connection to do so.
- Click the green button and start filling the application form. You will need to provide your data, the purpose of your travel, your passport details, and your e-mail address.
- The next step is attaching all of the additional supporting documents so that your application is successfully approved.
- Then, make an online payment. There are multiple online payment methods to choose from. Once your payment is registered, you will receive a confirmation number that you can use to check the status of your visa processing.
- Lastly, check your e-mail address. Within the maximum of 72 hours, you will receive a PDF version of your e-Visa permit. Please print it out and take it with you to the airport.
How long takes the visa processing?
Turkish visa permit takes 72 hours (3 business days) maximum to process. However, if you use our services to apply for a Turkey visa, the average processing time is just 19 hours!
Moreover, 99% of the applications are successfully approved due to our team carefully checking all of the information provided to make sure it’s correct.
Please note that the final processing time lies within the Turkish Government.
Please apply in advance to avoid any issues with your visa permit arriving on time.
Three imposing buildings to visit in Turkey
Suppose you meet all the criteria for the Turkey visa. You have a valid passport, e-mail address, residence permit from one of the listed countries (e.g. United States), you may file your visa application. All passport holders that have filled the application form and paid the visa fee can start planning their journey from Bangladesh to Turkey.
There are many different reasons why you should visit Turkey. Whether this would be for cultural and historical enrichment, a relaxing holiday getaway, hiking and exploring the country, visiting the ancient sites, or searching through the numerous Turkish bazaars.
Turkey has seven diverse regions to explore and many ancient sites to visit. Additionally, there are countless impressive buildings to admire.
Here are one of the most imposing architectural wonders of Turkey:
- The Library of Celsus: an ancient Roman building that construction started in 110 AD. It is located in the ancient city of Ephesus, build in the 10th century BC. It is now located in Turkey. The Library was created as a funerary monument and now makes one of the most prominent Turkish ancient sites.
- The Basilica Cistern: this ancient cistern lies beneath Istanbul, 150 meters of Hagia Sophia. It was built in the 6th century for water storage. Now it is displayed for tourists to visit.
- The Yılankale Castle: which means in Turkish the Snake Castle. This architectural wonder was built in the late 12th century. The castle is located on a hill overlooking a river beneath it. The legend says that a creature of half-snake, half-woman (Shahmaran) lives in the building. It is considered to be the most preserved Armenian castle and was renovated in 2014. Feel free to visit and learn all about this beautiful place.
Wait no more, apply for a Turkey visa and travel from Bangladesh to Turkey now!